Friday, August 6, 2010

Oh These Wedding Affairs

Things have settled down now, but what crazy fun it all was! Matt and I want to thank everyone for making it such a wonderful experience for us, and we hope you had as great of a time as we did. We owe a lot to our parents and all our family that came together to help make it happen. After the wedding we spent two days walking around Pike's Place. We and had a fantastic time but, pictures and stories about that later.

All of our photos will be uploaded onto http://s45.photobucket.com/home/elevencreoles/index. I'll post little samples here but there won't be room for them all. The Aberles, Cindy Adkins, and Brooke and Jim have already sent me some photos and I was so excited to receive them! I think you'll enjoy them as much as I have. The whole house has been filled with all of us laughing and making little affectionate sounds at all the adorable shots.

I would love as many pictures as possible, so if you've got 'em, send them my way.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding! It was very meaningful to hear everything your officiant had to say about you two. We were very happy to be a part of your special day:) You make a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete